Hello from Sconny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Sconny!

I’m a member on a few forums but recently found this one! I have fond memories growing up on the river and finding arrowheads and worked stones. I decided to take up the hobby as an adult now that i have moved back to Wisconsin. Just want to stop by, share my first “adult” artifact, and say hello from the Driftless Region!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like junker52612.

Welcome to the site and hope to see many of your new found finds.
    That looks like what might be a part of a point.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Ontario Canada, keep on finding and showing them to us, good luck out there!

Comment

Welcome from Georgia and if you still have your past finds we would like to see them to. I have a few frames of past finds to share. We all like the pics new and old finds
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut .Sconny. I must be from Conny?
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by SurfaceHunter View Post
            Welcome from Georgia and if you still have your past finds we would like to see them to. I have a few frames of past finds to share. We all like the pics new and old finds
            Unfortunately they have been lost to time. Maybe one day when my parents clean out some junk they will show up

Comment

Welcome
              South Dakota

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X