Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here from North Florida South Georgia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here from North Florida South Georgia.

Hi everyone I’m new here but I’ve been collecting points for about 50 years. I have just started buying some points. Who’s the best coa for north Florida and middle to South Georgia points. Thanks
    Last edited by Hoss; 04-22-2019, 02:47 PM.

Welcome to the forum . We moved your post and I hope you can find it now. You chimed in on another topic and that is not a good way to get exposure for your post. Welcome and Carlos Tatum used to be but I am not sure if he does it anymore? I wrote him several emails a few years back and never heard anything from him? Jerry Dickey out of Tennessee is top notch if you cannot find anyone closer to your area.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome Cotton, glad you have joined us.
      For some reason the title of the original posts you chimed in on when you joined last night came over here with your post and I can't figure out how to rename it. Kind of misleading and doesn't let others know you are new here.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I'd also recommend Carlos Tatum for N. FL material.
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Welcome
          South Dakota

Comment

Sorry I’m not very computer savvy. I’m happy that y’all accepted me. Tim

Comment

• Hoss
              Hoss commented
              Editing a comment
              It is OK Cotton I have had to move others this was not the first time nor will it be the last time. Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages

Welcome from Southeast Ga. Can't help you out with your COA question but we always like seeing some good artifacts on here!

Comment

Welcome from the Little Miami River in Ohio. The best COA is when you can say, "I picked it up myself in this field".
              Good luck out there, fldwlkr
              Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

Welcome to AH.com Cant wait to see some of your finds.
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                X