Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site!

Greetings, all!

I was on Arrowheadology for a few years before some manner of terrible thing took that site offline, seemingly for good. I wanted to jump back in and talk artifacts again, so here I am!

I live in Washington at the moment, but am originally from Georgia, where I do all my artifact hunting. In recent months I've started to build a collection of fluted points from across the country.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Welcome to AH.com Would love to see your fluted points. PF's or store bought?
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Unfortunately all bought/ traded. 21 years of searching in east Georgia has yielded me all of one Clovis fragment. I’ve never even found a Dalton!

I’ll post some pics today!

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to The Site!
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey BC! Glad you made it over. Some didn't find us here. Looking forward to seeing pics
            Professor Shellman

Comment

Welcome and glad you have joined us. Look forward to seeing those flutes.
              Searching the fields of Northwest Indiana and Southwestern Michigan

Comment

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I’ll post some pictures this afternoon after work.

Comment

Glad you discovered the site what was your handle on Ology?we all like pics, welcome to the site. I’m in north Georgia

Comment

• Brier Creek
                    Brier Creek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My handle there was Brier Creek as well.

• SurfaceHunter
                    SurfaceHunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay well I don’t remember seeing you on there is why I asked

Hey Brier Creek, Welcome to the Arrowheads.com Forum. I will be watching for your collection.
                  Michigan Yooper
                  If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I've started posting some of my paleo points; I will continue to add photos over the next couple days as I shrink the file sizes.

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                      SurfaceHunter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will go check them out. Been a slow year here in Georgia with all the rain.

I was on there for awhile, then dropped off.

Comment

I ,also, welcome you to our forum. I never visited the site you used to use. I've noticed in recent months that a great number of arrowheaedology people have joined this forum. I believe you will like it here

Comment

Working...
                      X