Maine wills back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine wills back

Hey everybody sorry about the hiatus from the site i havent had the best internet service lately but im back now hoping to share some nice artifacts and story's again jay charlie hoss clambellies jman all of ya good to be back!!!!

Charliei cant uploadpics whats up

Comment

Found a killer point made of round mountain red chert today cant upload it😞

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Try taking your pics up closer within 6 inches. If the pics are to far away they won’t load and before you post them try the edit should be a icon on upper right when you edit click on it till it turns yellow then hit done. That’s the only way my pics will load. Distance is to large so I can’t post anything unless it’s up close. Welcome from Georgia

Welcome back!
      Picture file size might be to big. If so site won't let it get posted.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hi greg any remedy for file size im operating off a smart phone

Comment

Originally posted by WillDawes Maine View Post
          Charliei cant uploadpics whats up
          This is what I use with my iPad photos, Will....

Simple Image Resizer is free, online and powerful image resizer. Resize your images, photos, scanned documents without losing quality and in a easy way!

Rhode Island

Comment

Welcome back Will ! I’m almost done making that van I told you about into a camper. You might have a visitor up to Maine this season
            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

You should be able to change the pic size for existing pics and also future pics in your phone. Don't ask me exactly how to do it, I always have to stumble my way through any kind of change I want to make in my phone.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Haha thanks greg and jay would love to have you come up..

Comment

Welcome back Will
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                  X