Hey there guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there guys!

Hey guys, I've been a hunter for many years around the St. Charles Missouri area, I always enjoyed learning about history especially ancient/pre modern history, was lucky enough to have a buddy I met in my mid 20s and we were all over hunting and have enjoyed the treasures that I have found but he moved to Florida quite a while back and it has been dry for quite a few years, starting a family kinda took life in a different direction.

Now nearing 50 I have my 2 young daughters 10 & 12 that are eager to be finding some arrowheads like mom and dad. I do try to take them creek walking when possible but have yet to find anything at all. I have purchased a couple cheap little ones off of Ebay that I plan on planting for them to find this year so they stay interested. I am as eager as any to get refocused on this amazing passion of exploration and artifact hunting and live life outdoors again.

I will post up some pics of my finds and info that I have while I also try to pick the brains of fellow hunters that would be willing to offer info on locations that would be productive in my area and also would love to take them on a weekend trip somewhere like a arrowhead hunting vacation.

Thanks guys

Welcome from Connecticut
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      South Dakota

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!
          N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome, hope it's not long before you and the girls start posting some finds.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

welcome to the forum!
              Southern Connecticut

Comment

Welcome, from just a little bit south of you, down here in Arkysaw.👍👍
                Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Jethro...... where at down there? I lived in the Blytheville area for a while.

Comment

Welcome from Western Kentucky!!! Can’t wait to see some of y’alls finds. That’s a great way to keep them interested, don’t feel bad I’ve got a couple buddy’s in there 30’s that I carry broke ones and toss them around to keep them focused. Every now and then they’ll find one I didn’t toss 😳.
                    “I’ve never let my schooling interfere with my education”

Comment

Working...
                    X