New Guy here from S.E. Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy here from S.E. Missouri

Thanks for letting me join in. A couple years ago we moved from town to out in the hills. Though I never looked for artifacts I new the area had a lot of them and casually started looking. I found a few flakes and a broken point, now I'm hooked. I've found a few more things and a couple mason jars of debitage (a new word I've learned from here).

My screen name, kanur, is a play on spelling from being a canoer. Mostly whitewater canoeing but now that we live on a float stream we are doing that a lot too.
    Dennis, Cape Girardeau County, MO

Welcome Dennis! Glad you have joined in.
    Yep, the habit is hard to break but it's a fun one.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome, Dennis. Cape Is a beautiful place, and crazy-rich in native heritage and habitation.

cant wait to see what you find and post.

(Iā€™m a kanur too)
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the addiction, Dennis! How did you find us? Hey man, I'm just south of you in Scott County, I live in Chaffee. We should get together some time.
        Last edited by Broken Arrow; 06-29-2019, 01:34 AM.
        Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Thanks Guys. I found this place by googling arrowhead forums to try to find out what I am finding and how to get better at it. I would love to learn from others. I'm going to have to learn to resize pictures or find my real camera. I did find a small arrowhead missing the tip last night right after stepping out of the buggy into the bean field.
          Dennis, Cape Girardeau County, MO

Comment

• Jethro355
            Jethro355 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, we want to see it....šŸ˜

Welcome from South Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Georgia try looking in that float stream maybe you can find some there
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
            X