Hey everyone from Central Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone from Central Texas

I have been out of the artifact collecting realm for quite some time.. but I am back with a bang..
    I am announcing the re-opening of my dig site near Comfort- in the hill county just north of San Antonio..
    These past years I went back to my real love and that is building VW engines- the old air-cooled ones..
    Anyway if anyone is interested in getting in on the ground floor of a great dig site
    you should call me at 210 209 3597 or email me at comfortman65@gmail.com
    regards to all, Randy Brown

Welcome to the forum!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome to Te Arrowheads.com Forum Randy!
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Those were the days! We use to build tube dune buggy’s with vw engines.. We tapped and installed oil filters on the engines too. One guy, built a 2150. We used them at Kermit in the Sandhills ...They held together very well and we would install cutting brakes to the transaxle , with separate brake pull handles....
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome, From Arkansas..👍👍

be sure and and take pics of what y’all find there. I’d love to see it.

my only trip to San Antone was a couple years back. I stayed at the JW Marriot, Hill Country out north of town, and got yelled at for walking around the golf course looking for arrowheads.
            That’s beautiful country out there.
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
            X