Hello from central Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from central Iowa

Newbie here... My late uncle was pretty head over heals with arrowhead hunting in central and norther Missouri for a couple years leading up to his death. I was fairly young at the time and only went with him once. This spring, 13 years later, for whatever reason I got the itch to start hunting badly. Found my first two points on a hunt with my other uncle and one of their old hunting buddies. Hunted a few more times since then without any luck. Right now I'm trying to learn as much as I can and find some places to hunt here in central IA in between some weekend trips that I can take back to Missouri. Hoping I might be able to connect with some local hunters as well, but it doesn't seem to be a very popular hobby around my parts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3023 cropped.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	378034
    Attached Files

Welcome to the site and those 2 points are great first finds. You'll be finding them soon.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from se IA. Lookin good 2 nice points. Good luck.
      SE IA

Comment

Welcome sounds like you got the bug. That urge to not sleep and just look for poonts morning noon annd night. Awesome finds welcome to arrowheads.com
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina, and you're off to a good start.

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on those two awesome points!
            South Dakota

Comment

Great finds the good part of your area sounds like nobody is looking so that means more fun for you. Find some plowed fields with a creek close by and ask permission maybe you will get a yes and find a few. Good luck from Georgia
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
              X