New guy from NW New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from NW New Jersey

Hello everyone I’m anxious to spend some time reading and gaining some knowledge about arrowhead hunting! I’ve always been interested in the history of the Native American Indians and finally just started looking for anything they have left behind. It took me months of research and miles of walking before I finally started finding stuff. Hopefully I can figure out this site and post some pictures so I can get some answers of exactly what type of points and arrowheads that I’ve found and how old they are. Any members in here from the Warren County area?
    Warren County New Jersey

Welcome, and glad you’re here. I’m sure you will get some answers.
    South Dakota

Comment

Welcome from Arkansas, I believe there are a couple members from somewhere up near the North Pole.....close to where you are.😇
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

The North Pole? I wish it’s been in the upper 80’s to 90’s and humid here for over a week 🥵 Lol
        Warren County New Jersey

Comment

Welcome and glad you have joined us.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I grew up in Asbury NJ. There is tons of history in our area, the Clovis people sure liked the land... Looking forward to seeing your finds.
            Atlanta , GA

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!
                N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Hello and Welcome! I'm right across the border in Pa. I've handled a lot of Warren Co. artifacts over the years. In fact, I have a collection coming in that has some nice Warren Co. axes and other pieces, as well as Pa. and the north east. I'm sure you know about the famous Miller Farm Site. Sorry Hoss, I had to put that plug in there!!!!
                  http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

A big totonka welcome from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...
                    The chase is better than the catch...
                    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Good luck on the finds looking forward to seeing some of yours. Welcome from Georgia
                      NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                      X