New Member Carolina Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Carolina Hunter

Hey, I just joined yesterday per Utilized flake's request and passion for this forum. I have searched many parts of NC over the years. My eyes do not work like they used to so I include my sons on point hunts to continue the study and bring new knowledge of Our history.
    North Carolina

My boys and I found these last trip. It was a GREAT day!
    North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to forum from Ga. I see you find some Chert as well as Rhyolite up your way. Nice to have you aboard
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome from coastal Virginia!
        Child of the tides

Comment

Yeah, I am figuring this forum out too. Thanks, gladnice to be here. checkolout in Wilmington, and always have interesting stories.
          North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from the other end of the state Asheville area! Can't wait to share some finds and stories. Great to have you aboard.
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome from Arkansas. Glad to have you on board.👍👍
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome from East TN!
                Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!
                  South Carolina

Comment

Welcome! Glad you have joined us and way cool how your sons joins you. All 3 of those are nice points.
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome
                      South Dakota

Comment

Thank you Utilized flake for the compliments. Years of looking, and my interest in tools and knowledge of their use has never been more heightened bc of you, friend. See the pic from today of what we found along the river. Native American culture is everywhere. Every town you visit, every part of the world you travel, man has existed.
                        North Carolina

Comment

Hello, Carolina Hunter! I wanna be “a really good artifact recovery agent “, like lizflake (cute nickname, huh?) says you are. I’m looking forward to learning from you. Your sons will remember this always; my grown daughter’s still affected by our adventures because when washed her clothes last time home, found rocks in her pocket !
                          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Yes, rocks and sandy pockets! Artifact recovery agent--haha. Yeah, lizflake is my mentor and geeks out over artifacts. I posted some finds from the other weekend in Wilson, NC. Check them out in Show n Tell
                            North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                            X