No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Just curious, when you say " western " Pa., what counties do you hunt mostly?
      http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

Mostly Mercer and Lawrence Counties.
        northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

• pkfrey
          pkfrey commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, You have quite a few nice cherts out that way. Lawrence and Jefferson Co. cherts, plus Onondaga chert, and quite a few cherts from Ohio filtering in, namely Flintridge and Coshocton. Good luck hunting!!

Welcome, from North Carolina. Chris
        North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to our forum from Alabama.

Comment

Welcome from your neighbor in NJ (but still probably 5 hrs away!)
            New Jersey

Comment

Howdy! I'm glad you get to share that time with your son.. It's priceless. Happy hunting.
              NE Ohio surface hunter

Comment

Thanks ZenWalker. It is a great opportunity to walk and talk...just enjoying each other and the outdoors.

Flint

Comment

• HBird
                  HBird commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello there from New Jersey. Welcome to the site I’ve only been on here for a couple months but I have gotten a lot of valuable information each and every time I have posted something. I also love every moment I get to bring my 11 year old daughter out and you nailed it just walking, talking and enjoying quality time together kicking rocks and dirt around. It can’t hardly get any better than that in my book!

Howdy from Northwest Pa, agree great choice for internet name!
                I have hunted a little in Mercer county but mostly Crawford County.
                Was telling friend about the Flint Eastwood name ,he is not collector but said he saw a guy at Elk Expo with point display and name Flint Eastwood .Was that you by chance?
                Great to get kids involved, my daughter doesn't hunt points but granddaughter has .
                If you have a chance get Chris Osborne's book on lithics and types from Mercer County,great book ,great guy.
                Rick aka Digswithstick

Comment

Welcome from Iowa, looking forward to seeing your finds. I can hear your conversation after a hunt. "Did we find 5 or 6 I don't remember"
                  SE IA

Comment

Originally posted by digswithstick View Post
                    Howdy from Northwest Pa, agree great choice for internet name!
                    I have hunted a little in Mercer county but mostly Crawford County.
                    Was telling friend about the Flint Eastwood name ,he is not collector but said he saw a guy at Elk Expo with point display and name Flint Eastwood .Was that you by chance?
                    Great to get kids involved, my daughter doesn't hunt points but granddaughter has .
                    If you have a chance get Chris Osborne's book on lithics and types from Mercer County,great book ,great guy.
                    Rick aka Digswithstick
                    Thanks!
                    Unfortunately it was not.
                    This means 2 things...I do not have his points and the name is not as original as I had hoped!

Comment

Working...
                    X