Need helpful inform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need helpful inform

Hello I'm new to this site and find it very helpful with questions I've had recently being I'm new to looking for arrowheads. I live in historic Cecil county,md which has a lot of history of Captain John Smith. He was all through this area. Recently I found an Arrowhead by accident and now I'm hooked....I would really like to find out everything I can on what I've found....some of the pieces I found look like they could be tools? I'm not sure

Welcome to the site. It is amazing being able to find history at your feet and it appears you live in a county that has a lot to share.
    Thanks for joining us and you will get lots of help from members here.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

double post?
      If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• gregszybala
        gregszybala commented
        Editing a comment
        all over the place

• Olden
        Olden commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess we've ALL been there!

Welcome to the forum. Please have a read of this:

GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR POST Some tips and hints on how to get the best responses to your posts. Introduce Yourself! Post in an Appropriate Section of the Forum

You're not helping yourself with this 'scattergun' approach by posting all over the forum and supplying a low quality picture of multiple items. You'll soon get the hang of it and get much better responses if you are a bit more disciplined.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Welcome
        South Dakota

Comment

Working...
        X