New To the Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To the Site

Hi everyone, new to the site but I've been hunting on and off since I was a kid. In the last few years the fever has really kicked in. My name is Joe, and have lived in Southern Colorado my whole life. I used to be occasionally active on A-ology but got fed up with their nonsense and not too long afterward the site folded. I stop by here once and while and I appreciate seeing the photos and learning more about artifacts from all the knowledgeable folks who post. I just hadn't gotten around to making a profile. Well, today was the day (plus I had a question burning a hole in my head). Anyway, I'm not sure how often I'll post but I would love to contribute to conversations regarding artifacts found in Southern CO and Northern NM. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to arrowheads.com Joe Good to have you here
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut Joe..... good people and info here
      SW Connecticut

Comment

We don't mind seeing past finds and conversation is good. Welcome to the site
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Glad you have joined us Joe and look forward to seeing your finds whenever you feel like sharing.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Hello from Va
              keep on keepin after

Comment

Welcome, Dunewalker. You live in my favorite part of my favorite state.

cant wait to see what you post.👍
                Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome to the site ! Just beautiful points come from S Colorado , all the jaspers and agates !
                  Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Welcome Joe
                    South Dakota

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here are a few pics of stuff from the end of this summer until we got snowed out in November. Some nice, some okay...but all worth picking up (the paleo base broke my heart). The large case wasn't exactly "found", but purchased from an acquaintance who had fallen on hard times and was trying to piece them out. I paid for the whole collection to keep them together with the understanding that he can purchase them back for the same price later. I should have charged him for all the glue and felt I had to clean off, though. The rest were found in the San Luis Valley of southern CO. Enjoy! Moving forward I'll post finds in the proper forum, and hopefully I didn't violate the rules by posting here. Seems like folks were eager to gander a few...

Click image for larger version

Name:	AF4.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	419820 Click image for larger version

Name:	AF2.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	419821 Click image for larger version

Name:	AF6.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	419822 Click image for larger version

Name:	AF3.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	419823 Click image for larger version

Name:	AF5.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	419824 Click image for larger version

Name:	AF1Test.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	419825
                      Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the forum from coastal VA! Quite a collection there. Hope you stick around & share some hunting tales with us.
                        Deb
                        Child of the tides

Comment

Post them in another section for everyone to see. Not many will come back after they welcome you. Nice collection
                          NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome Joe...
                            North Central Kentucky

Comment

Welcome! I am in Southern Co as well. May be awhile before the snow melts...sigh

Comment

Working...
                              X