Hello From Missouri!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Missouri!

Hi, I'm new here! I may be in the wrong place here, but I hope not! Recently, I've started collecting ancient Egyptian artifacts. I have several small pieces and I'm looking for a way to display them. Every time I Google information, this site pops up. So, I figured, why not? Anyway, I'm a 45 year old mom of two living in southeast Missouri. Glad to be here!
    Last edited by Naddya819; 02-12-2020, 01:30 PM.

Welcome to form from Georgia. The cases I display my arrowheads are wood with foam that holds pieces against glass and the wont move. The come in sizes from 6" x 6" to up to really big sizes the ones I use is 12" x18" and the come id 1" deep and 2" deep and may have some deeper. can give you case supplier if you would like but if you go to arrowhead shows you can pick them up without paying shipping
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome from Indiana! Love anything Egyptian. Do you travel and personally find these or buy through auction/etc...?

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com what size, shape artifacts are you wishing display cases for? Some small items may fit in a frame as Johnny suggests but others can go in a curio cabinet
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome Naddya!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hi, thanks for the welcome everyone! So far, the objects I've collected are some small mummy beads, several smallish funerary dolls (an inch tall or so) which would have been buried with a mummy, and a stone scarab about the size of a tangerine. My husband bought several of these artifacts through ebay for Christmas, and recently bought me a shadow box to display them in. So I'm trying to figure out how to arrange them. I wonder if I should leave the beads in their plastic bag, or string them on some clear fish line or something.

Comment

Welcome from East TN!

We have some members here who are knowledgeable of and may also collect ancient Egyptian artifacts I believe. You can post to those artifacts on this section of our forum, those should fit nicely here.

If you hang around here long enough you'll likely be looking for arrowheads before it's over though lol.
              Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Thanks Josh! I did post at the thread you suggested. This is my first attempt at a display of any kind. The picture, after being resized and all, doesn't do it justice. But it's on my phone, so...

Comment

Working...
                X