New here, opinions on these finds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, opinions on these finds?

Hey there I am a brand new member and really enthusiastic about joining! I love the enjoyment of discovering any and all native American Artifacts. I would love to get someone's opinion and insight on my latest finds. I look forward to chatting with all enthusiasts such as myself

Welcome aboard looks like you have found a place to look but most of it looks like scraps called debitage. Better pics in natural light might show more detail.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome from East TN!

I moved your post as it was piggybacked to another unrelated thread.
      Please read these sections to help you get started with posting and getting the most from your post.

GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR POST Some tips and hints on how to get the best responses to your posts. Introduce Yourself! Post in an Appropriate Section of the Forum
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome to the site and agree with Surface, better pics in natural light will help.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome. Looks like mostly “scrap flakes”, debitage. Better photos would be helpful.
          South Dakota

Comment

If you are finding flakes you will eventually start to find tools and points in that area.

Comment

Much appreciated to all. I am by far green at artifact hunting but really enjoy the thrill of finding hidden treasures. I will definitely be keeping my finds posted and again thanks to all who gave their insights

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut....this pieces are a good sign
                SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to the site.. keep looking...its out there.....im in nw tn
                  Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Hey Bama, welcome from coastal VA!
                    Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome from. STX

Comment

Working...
                      X