Hello From SC Need A Relic Hunting Companion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From SC Need A Relic Hunting Companion

Hello from South Carolina! I'm a new member seeking people willing to either take me along to find arrowheads, stone tools, etc or give me ideas on some public access areas to find arrowheads. Most of the areas I knew as a kid are developed land now.

Don’t know if I want to touch this one?......okay,I would first check the laws in South Carolina.....strict in fl. .....st. Petersburg times article a while back..what’s .the point...have fun it’s a fantastic hobby......floridaboy.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Check rules for sure. Cant pick them up in public lands any place I know. Has to be on private property with owners permission I am pretty sure. I know that's the rules in my area. But there are some SC people here, good luck
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You may have a hard time getting others to share their hunting grounds, we have a tendency to keep those kind of secret. But you will find lots of suggestions and help here and find that there are others from SC here as well.
        Take some time and browse through posts in this section of the forum a lot of helpful info on where and how to find likely spots.
        Not having any luck? Want to know how to find a promising site? Ask away. Share your own tips and advice on where and when to look, and what to look for.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Heck I’d take ya hunting....!
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Um....have I met my alter ego from the south or is somebody messing with me? We North Carolinians look down on SC...unless you're artifact people ! Now what can we do to change your screen name? My unaltered ego is too fragile for two UF"s lol!
            North Carolina

Comment

• PointHound
              PointHound commented
              Editing a comment
              lol

• Josie
              Josie commented
              Editing a comment
              You look down on SC?! Someone must be messing with you.

• KyChipStone
              KyChipStone commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol

Is a North cackilacky joke...but not you miss Josie...youre okay with me! But only arrowhead people!
            North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to the site....nw tn here
                Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Working...
                X