Desert arrowhead hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert arrowhead hunting

Hey all, I’m headed to the Great Basin this weekend. Going east of Ely near the national park. I’m new to desert arrowhead hunting and was wondering if I could get some tips on what kind of areas I should be looking for and such.

thanks!

Welcome to the site and good luck in the Basin some sweet finds come from there. Just remember, private property with permission.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Georgia, make sure you aren't on government land when you are looking.
      NW Georgia,

Comment

The ancient shore lines of dry lake beds is a good bet , BLM lands in Nevada
        . 67% of
        Nevada
        - 48 million acres belong to the American people. Whether you make your living ranching or mining or whether you enjoy the iconic landscapes of the West by horseback, off-highway vehicle, hiking, hunting or fishing, you share our common heritage of public
        lands
        . Access to wide open spaces is in the fiber of
        Nevada .

Comment

• Benji
          Benji commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow southfork...you should write travel brochures for nevada😉

• south fork
          south fork commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm trying to get all of the California folks to move over the hill lol . That was a copy and paste from a search on Nevada .

Welcome to the site sammarty....i cant help you with desert hunting....be sure to bring water or find an oasis.....nw tn here
        Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Working...
        X