Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas

Just wanted to intrroduce myself, i am a ex arrowheadology member currently living in West Texas . Started hunting when i was atleast 6-7 years old with my dad and then took a hiatus and started back up around 2010 and haven't looked back since and just wanted to introduce myself .

regards,

Welcome to arrowheads.com
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Cool and welcome to one of the best sites out there. What handle did you use on ology? Maybe I will remember you. I was Woodland on that site. Welcome from Georgia
      NW Georgia,

Comment

SurfaceHunter,

i went by the same handle.

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Been a while I guess. But there other ology members here as well hope you stick around and show some of your finds

Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing your finds.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to the site! I’m out of Lubbock Co. Waiting 2 C your finds. JJ
            Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I’m about 2 hours south of you ( I believe ). I live in midland but grew up around seagraves .

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
                Lindenmeier-Man commented
                Editing a comment
                Use to ride Kermit Sandhills long ago, there is good hunting around Midland. I’ve not make it out to Cedar lake this year. I’m suppose to meet up with a new member here( Keg) some time in the near future. His family owns McKenzie lake. He want me to show him how to recognize sites at distance , and the art of glint spotting artifacts..Also, I’m good friend with Roy(Boone’s) & Cindy (CK) Smyers, they live there too. They have a massive collection. I’ve gone with them a few times to Van Horn. They have permission to hunt a ranch there.Im suppose to go hunt with the Bartley boys in Midland, they have been really doing well out your way...

• west_texas_arrowheads
                west_texas_arrowheads commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes sir, I used to hunt around the Kermit sandhills found some nice things but have found some of the best stuff around Gaines county. My dad worked for the precinct out there for 30+ years . Haven't looked around midland a lot just mainly paydigs and south Texas for me now.

Welcome to the site....nw tn here
              Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome from Georgia
                🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Working...
                X