I'm kind of new here. From E. Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kind of new here. From E. Texas

I was a member here over ten years ago, but I'm back. Needing help finding stolen artifacts around the Texarkana area. Some were pawned at Tri State pawn in Texarkana, but the owner will not cooperate. (he's one of the local high rollers) In particular a white novaculite ouchita point 5" long, and a 6 3/4" inch black gary point, along with around 200 bird points, Talco, Friley, Agee, etc, and other artifacts.

Welcome back and hope you get back your stolen artifacts. Police won't help?
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

No photos?
      Floridaboy.

Comment

They have artifact shows you can always go look there. Maybe purchase some to help ease your loss. How did they get access to your collection?
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome back. sorry to hear you lost artifacts to theft. Do you have photos ?
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome home....pics of your stolen stuff would be good in case they somehow show up on the forum
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

I hate not having my artifacts framed.. Some in gun safe, others in floor safe.. Iā€™m sorry your artifacts got stolen.
              Good luck...
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Welcome
                South Dakota

Comment

Hey Shawn, I know how you feel. I've had 2 frames of artifacts stolen from me in the past. I despise thieves, hope you have some luck recovering them.
                  šŸœ šŸŽ¤ SW Georgia

Comment

Working...
                  X