Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Upstate SC

Hi,

Born and raised in the upstate of SC, I used to love to search for arrowheads in my grandparents' plowed cotton fields and gardens. Most of my time now is spent in the mountains of Oconee, Pickens and Greenville counties, near old Cherokee towns and trading paths. It's been years since I searched for arrowheads, and the steep mountain banks and rocky rivers and streams are a bit more daunting than my grandparents' tilled fields. Thrilled to find this site and get tips and advice on how to search, and to see and learn from what other members find.

Welcome AuntieA, Bet you found some beauties in those fields back in the day. Look forward to seeing your finds. If you spent some time going through the forums you'll find some great info shared here.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky...Looking forward to your post.....Enjoy!
      North Central Kentucky

Comment

Welcome from Georgia, looking forward to seeing your past and future finds.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site...nw middle tn here
          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome from the Cherokee Out Towns area of Western North Carolina can't wait to see and share future finds!
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome from Georgia good luck on your hunts
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

Locating past finds will take a bit of excavating in-house--it's been a couple of years of moving about, both for myself and my children and parents. Everything is still in boxes, but when I eventually uncover earlier finds, I will be sure to share here. Lots to learn in the meantime!

Comment

There are years of old posts that can keep one occupied for years of reading! Welcome from NC low country, we are glad to have you here!
                    North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                    X