Greetings All From Eastern Missouri - The "Show-Me" State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings All From Eastern Missouri - The "Show-Me" State

Hello Everyone and thank you to all of those that created, maintain and contribute to this awesome Forum.
    I live near St. Louis, MO in the suburbs and I am new to searching for and finding stone artifacts but eager to learn. My background is Technology, but I love studying history and geology. Hiking and trail walking is a favorite pastime for me. Since it is summer, St. Louis becomes a bit harsh on us explorers. Mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, poison ivy, snakes, spiders, bears, sunburn, and all the usual hazards create a challenging landscape for creek and forest searches.
    This area is rich with Native American history and I hope to be able to find some evidence of that. I have a great deal of difficulty identifying artifacts and I hope you all can help me. I also hope to be able to provide some help to others or just to share ideas, tips and techniques.
    Thanks for allowing me to join and I will be posting some questions shortly. . .!
    Missouri - East Central

Welcome to forum from South East Ga.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota, I’ve seen a lot of quality artifacts come out of Missouri....good luck on your searches!👍
      Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky....You could not be from a better place for artifact hunting..Happy hunting and Enjoy the Journey!
        North Central Kentucky

Comment

Once you cover yourself in deet and spf 200, hang a bell from your cap, tuck you pants into your boots and take along a big bopping/flipping stick we expect to see your finds!
          Welcome to the forum.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

welcome from Georgia, looking forward to seeing your past and future finds.
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site.....nw middle tn here...look forward to seeing your finds
              Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome from Georgia should be some good ones to find in your area
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Glad you joined up....
                  Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome from S. Jersey.
                    Evan
                    New Jersey

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Arkansas. You are in prime search territory, gaining access to land is the next step!
                        please report back with some of those awesome Missouri finds.👍
                        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Thank You to ALL! Stay tuned as they used to say. . .!
                          Missouri - East Central

Comment

Working...
                          X