Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I found this group today and just thought I might join and introduce myself. I have been collecting artifacts for about a year now. Most of my collection I inherited from my family who decided to give me a couple of there finds sinse I haven't got a chance to go hunting with them yet although I plan to by the end of this year. I am looking forward to enjoying this group thank you guys. Edit, here are pictures of one of my points from oklahoma. It is the best one that I have at the moment.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shane1234; 07-02-2020, 01:30 AM.

No pics showed, try again...we also need to know where your from...your avatar pic is a cohikian point....you must be from Midwest?
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Shane1234
      Shane1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      Up-north I am from Oklahoma.

Welcome, lookin forward to your posts.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome to the site from Georgia
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome from Georgia, looking forward to seeing your past and future finds.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site and the hobby. Nice little point despite being broken.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome
            SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota, it does look Cahokia to me.but I don’t know if they can even be found in Oklahoma....✌️
              Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Hi ShaneYour point is a Harrell, made by the Washita complex people. They thrived in souther Oklahoma. Yours has the center notch, those without are just called Washita points. A true arrowhead. I could be wrong but it appears to be made of Alibates dolomite that comes from northern Tx. AD 1200-1500.
                Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Shane1234
                  Shane1234 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Does it look real? I'm asking because I get worried about people planting arrowheads where my family was hunting.

• Lindenmeier-Man
                  Lindenmeier-Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Real or no real ? I think Howie Mandel would say Deal !

• Lindenmeier-Man
                  Lindenmeier-Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not to confuse you, people who “ Salt “ sites, do not salt with a point with broken blade.

Welcome to arrowheads.com
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X