New post from an old timer !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New post from an old timer !

Hey y’all it has been a long while since I posted . My wife and I finally got to take the trip we have talked about for the 45 years we have been married . In 2015 we bought a used pop up camper and camped across to the west coast and back to North Carolina. It was a 10,287 mile National Park adventure . For the last 3 years we have been restoring a 1970 27’ ft Airstream and intend to continue our travels

Good luck on your travles
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Nice trailer Butch. Glad to see you and the Mrs' are enjoying yourselves.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Glad to meet ya Butch...Glad you folks did it while you could...But I gotta ask..Did you find any artifacts ?
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Great to hear from you Butch. Sounds like you've been having a splendid time on your adventures.
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Hey Butch, Good to hear from you Bud. Sounds like you are enjoying lift to the fullest.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Welcome back!

It's a big, beautiful country out there, and there is no finer way to see it than visiting a lot of our Nat'l Parks!
              Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Thanks for passing by here to Butch. Many of us have wondered about you two and how you have been doing. Love road tripping and congrats on making that one happen. Also congrats on the Airstream!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nice to hear from you, Butch. I had wondered how your road trip had been going.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Hey Butch...nice to meet you.....that was some miles you covered and sounds like a fantastic time....i too, would like to travel the countryside like you did and see parts of America that i havent seen.....especially some of the parks out west....good luck on future travels and i second what hal asked.....any artifacts found?
                    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Good to hear that the travels went well. All the luck in any future plans you my have.
                      east Tx.

Comment

Very Good to that you came back to say HI! It’s always good to hear from old friends!
                        South Dakota

Comment

That’s awesome Butch! Great to see you again....wondered how you’ve been doing....I see your doing great...safe travels friend
                          Southern Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                          X