New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi everybody, I was encouraged to join by a friend , Matt. I'm not very lucky finding points, although I look around when I'm out hiking. I do buy some that were found in my hometown of Shelton, CT in the 1940's and have a pretty good collection of CT points. I also work all day and hike with a friend who's not interested in searching for points so that hampers my looking time, too. I have found a few possible points,not really sure if they were made or used by Native Americans, though. I'm interested in the history of Ct regarding the Native Americans and find it so intriguing. Hope to learn more and have friends on this forum.

Welcome to the forums Ed. Glad to have you here.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ed, good to see another Connecticut enthusiast!!
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome Ed, There are a few good folks from out your way on the site! Hope to see your finds.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Northern Kentucky

Comment

Hi Ed!
                Welcome to AH.com, if you need anything...ask Matt lol!  Looking forward to some more east coast stuff
                Again, welcome to AH.com and we are sure glad you joined the community
                Andrew

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Ed, from a neighbor in RI.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Welcome to a wonderful site! I have learned quite a bit visiting all the different forum categories.
                    Happy Hunting,
                    Sandy~Indiana

Comment

Working...
                    X