Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilo says hi

Hello everyone!

I'm not American, but I've registered on this forum as to learn more about Native American artefacts, where/how to search for them, their meaning... The thing is that I've grown up, like many other kids in France in the 80s, with western movies, comics (even one of the most famous Franco-Belgian comics, Lucky Luke, is a western story) and toys, and have developed a fond interest in American history, from the native tribes of North America to the early 20th century.
    I've never been to the USA due to financial reasons, but I'm soon going to finish a 6 year long contract in Russia and plan to go with my family on a trip to the US next year, when the pandemic will be over. My goals on this forum are to discuss American history with other enthusiasts and to find out where I should go to search for arrow heads and other historical artifacts, as it's the only thing in the trip I'm planning that isn't set in stone yet.

See you on the forums, and maybe one day on the field!

Well kilo, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum... Clever intro, I’m sure you’ll get a lot of good information, stay safe... Hey, you got one of them French accents, when I was in eleventh grade I tried to acquire one, couldn’t do it, Lol.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

welcome to the site Kilo
      Wyoming

Comment

Welcome to forum and good luck on your quest
        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome Kilo
          🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site kilo
            Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome to the forum Kilo. Many good people here who will be a lot of help. Browse and ask, we'll do our best to help.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hi Kilo welcome!

There is also lots of great archaeology and flint tools to be found in France as well.
                Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Man, did you come to the right place! Welcome aboard, Kilo!
                  Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome aboard Kilo and best wishes on your quest.
                    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Thanks to all of you, it's great to see such an active and supporting community!

Comment

Yes welcome aboard to our forum, indeed. I hope your first visit to our country gives you pleasure. There is so much going on here of a negative nature that I hope it does not give you a bad impression but perhaps when you travel these difficult times will be done. When I was in university I studied the French language for two years as part of my requirement to graduate. But that is so long ago that I remember very little of it, just a few words and phrases. As far as finding Native American artifacts here then it would be very difficult for you to find and collect any. You would have to stay here for quite a long time and become familiar with a very specific area. But if you have friends in this country who are artifact hunters then perhaps they could take you with them on their hunts. Good luck to you and bon voyage.

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com sorry for being late to the party
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

We're glad your here! Kim
                            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome
                              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                              X