Thanks from Western New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks from Western New York

Have been regularly visiting this website for at least five years now but just made my first post last week in the "What Did I Find?" section. Thank you to all the members who responded to my inquiry. There are not many places where a beginner can get an expert's advice and opinion. It's been a positive, encouraging experience.
    FYI "Tonawanda" comes from a Seneca word meaning "swift running water". The waters of Tonawanda Creek flow into the Niagara River and over Niagara Falls.

Tonawanda wrote:

Have been regularly visiting this website for at least five years now but just made my first post last week in the "What Did I Find?" section.  Thank you to all the members who responded to my inquiry.  There are not many places where a beginner can get an expert's advice and opinion.  It's been a positive, encouraging experience.
    FYI "Tonawanda" comes from a Seneca word meaning "swift running water".  The waters of Tonawanda Creek flow into the Niagara River and over Niagara Falls.
      Five years!!!! What kept you? (just kidding  :laugh: )
    Come on in... the water's lovely. Great people here.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Hey there Jean, glad you decided to jump in!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Better late than never. Welcome from Central Illinois.
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
        X