Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of new member from Maine

Ladies & Gentlemen;

Been a member for close to 2 years. Never posted, but enjoy your forum alot. It seems like a genuine bunch of very nice knowledgeable people, and well run if I may add!

I have only found a few artifacts over the years. My search area is limited to the Western Maine mts. Primarily Route 16 and north. Work etc. keeps my time limited to just a few searches a year.

I have never used a photo hosting site or posted a picture anywhere except directly to an email.

What would be a good photo hosting site? I may try to put up a couple pictures at a later date. My motives being only to further my education on the subject at hand.

Thank you

Welcome from Georgia cmbb, someone here should be able to answer your question.
    🐜 🎤 Columbus, Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site and look forward to seeing your future finds.
      Searching the fields of Northwest Indiana and Southwestern Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the forums. It's best to post your pictures directly to this site. Click on this icon to post a picture:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Large Pic.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	523560You will find this icon in the upper right hand corner of your post.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

first stage lecroy from Catawba Co NC I used a photo from Facebook. If you have a facebook account you can do this. Just select upload from URL
          Click image for larger version

Name:	32624888_2501623773197210_8124139109506613248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=TS6tz9NRZs0AX_fBZ9C&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=83d012186bfe9994c91b8dd98a892e66&oe=6020121F.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	523574
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Gentlemen;

Thanks for the help. Looks easy enough. Now I just have to take some pics. No facebook for me.

Nice looking material from NC.

Comment

• Benji
              Benji commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello cmbb....i do not have facebook or a photo sharing site.....i upload photos to arrowheads.com using pics i take with my phone....i do have to resize my photos through an edit function on my phone to be sure the file size is 2 mb or less

I just crop my photos or rotate them and it usually works.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from coastal VA. Glad you decided to become an active member.
              Deb
              Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome to the forum cmbb, looking forward to seeing some of your finds. Maine has some very interesting relics. This is a great place to learn and share knowledge.
                Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Welcome
                  South Dakota

Comment

Thanks guys.

I might be a bit slow in getting a couple pics up, as I just recently slipped on some ice and broke my leg in 2 places. Great way to start 2021! Maybe this weekend or so i will post something.

Comment

Welcome from central Pa. cmbb. I look forward to seeing some Main Artifacts you found. I take my picts. with a phone a tablet and a camera. I then email them to myself and use my computer to edit them for posting. Kim
                      My heart is looking up, my eyes are looking at the ground. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey. I try to spend at least a couple weeks each year up in Maine. My father in law has a hunting camp about 20 minutes outside of Millinocket
                        Warren County New Jersey

Comment

HB; Am familiar with the area. We go thru Millinocket 3-4 times a year to get to the Allagash or St. John region to fish and hunt.

Comment

Lets see if I can post a photo. First time for me. It seemed to work, I have a couple more pics of this broken point, probably a knife? Wish I could find the other part, never did. Will add a couple other pics of it with different angles. Probably kineo material?

Hoss ; Got so focused on posting a picture, i just noticed I put it in the wrong section of the forum. It probably needs to be moved. Thank you

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00227.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	526454
                            Last edited by cmbb; 01-20-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Hoss
                              Hoss commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It is Ok you made a new post in the right place we can leave this here as it would just be a duplicate photo in your other new topic. Thanks for showing this to us.
                          Working...
                          X