central Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• central Kansas

new to Central kansas. Where do I start looking for arrowheads here?

Welcome from Florida...I looked at your bio to try an see if you got a sense of humor, I hope so.....Answer:, wherever Indians left em....Seriously, if you were hunting in Florida I would put you right on a site so you could find some.,but if I was in Kansas I’d have some learnin to do...there’s nice folks here will help you I’m sure
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome from Georgia
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site. To answer your question, all over the place. Spend some time browsing through some of the posts and comments in this section. Some great insights into how and where to find locations.
        Not having any luck? Want to know how to find a promising site? Ask away. Share your own tips and advice on where and when to look, and what to look for.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Water food shelter. Resources needed for survival. Water was also a means of travel. The superhighways of ancient times. Think about those things as you seek places to search.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Gravel bar hunting seems popular in Kansas, just make sure to check the laws regarding what, where, how.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Water was the key to survival for ancient man, not only to drink but to attract wild life that could be hunted. Streams, rivers, watering holes... know your state laws.
              if you have access to local historical societies, ask if they have a NA collection. Use the resources on this site to educate yourself as to types found in your region.
              Child of the tides

Comment

Thanks to all of you for you welcome. I'm looking in the Arkansas River bed. I know if I keep looking I will eventually find. I've been finding in Nevada for three years and have had great success. I'll just keep looking down. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X