New from South-Central Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from South-Central Pennsylvania

Greetings from Harrisburg, PA. I'm not really much of a collector, but I have a small accumulation of pieces I found many years ago (1960s-70s) near my grandparent's home in North Dakota. I'll do some photographs later today and post them for comments. I've never hunted for NA artifacts in PA but I'd be interested in giving it a try if I knew where to start!

Which forum would be the best place to put those photos? They're all stone tools and arrow points.

Thanks!

Welcome from Minnesota... would like to see some of those North Dakota artifacts....north American arrowheads and other lithic artifacts would be a good place to do so...👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

A warm welcome from Florida Larry...lookin forward to seeing what you’ve found
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Hay Larry, Kim from Snyder Co Pa. not too far from you. Welcome to Arrowheads.com. Where in Harrisburg area do you live? maybe I can give you a start. Kim
        Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Larry Usselman
          Larry Usselman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Kim! I'm just east of the city of Harrisburg, about halfway between Harrisburg and Hershey.

Welcome from Ga. nice artifacts you showed, if you found them you should look in same type areas where you now live.
        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome larry
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome to the site Larry......im in Tennessee, good luck on your future hunts
            Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome to the site Larry and thanks for sharing with us.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Georgia
                🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome Larry. We're practically neighbors. I'm right down the river in Middletown.

Comment

• Larry Usselman
                    Larry Usselman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey, Nick. Welcome! Let's see if we can find some good hints here for hunting in our area.

Welcome to arrowheads.com good to have you here
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Western PA
                    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Welcome from SD
                      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                      X