Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Pennsylvania

Hello all... Nick from PA here,
    I've always had an interest in history and artifact hunting but never really went out and tried more than a handful of times. I've yet to find anything but since my son has shown an interest in it now I'd like to be a little more serious about it so we have more things to do together. Hes getting older and our time together is becoming less and less. I look forward to reading all of the helpful tips and advice in the forum and hope to have some finds of my own to share in the future.

Welcome to the site. Loads of good information here as well as friendly folks willing to share and help. Good luck to the two of you finding artifacts and hope to see photos soon.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!
      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome from Ct
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome and I hope you make some good memories with your son.
          South Carolina

Comment

welcome to arrowheads.com
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to forum from Ga. my three kids and wife have looked for artifacts since they were young and now there kids go with me also, neat family hobby.
              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

One way to get him interested is to salt a site, . ( throw a point out there for him to find ) Yess it’s ok to do that in this case , lightning ain’t gonna strike ya, ( well maybe it will, but not because of that ) now all this great advice is based on a child being of a certain age, and only you can determine if you have a green light, ..On the other hand my lovely wife never took my advice so why should you...Hey, seriously I wish you luck, the pleasure of seeing him find his first point, priceless..
                Last edited by Hal Gorges; 03-27-2021, 09:30 AM.
                Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                  I too am from PA.
                  Arrowhead hunting is my son’s favorite hobby...we walk and talk like the best of friends!
                  What part of PA is home?
                  Flint Eastwood
                  northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

• Nalbert77
                    Nalbert77 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! That's all I want for my son and I whether I find anything or not. I live in Middletown, PA right by Three Mile Island but I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I spend a lot of time in Butler County and hope to do some hunting out there soon.

Howdy from CT, good to have ya, this is a solid page with many knowledgeable collectors. I think you'll enjoy it.

Comment

Welcome to the site Nalbert. Kim here from Snyder Co Pa. We're almost neighbors. What County are you from?

Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Nalbert77
                      Nalbert77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, Kim! I live in Dauphin County right outside of Harrisburg.

Welcome from Georgia, good luck to you and your son.
                    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome from Western PA
                      Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Welcome
                        South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                        X