New member from Central Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Central Texas

Hello, long time surface hunter, live in an area with a lot of native American history, common points are darl, ensor, the camp my residence is at has Scotty, Folsom, ango, etc, we enjoy hunting the river beds, rock bars, also napping, some beautiful Flint chips show up.in the driveway that get pressure flaked into Arrowhead shaped objects for the fun of it, really enjoy studying local the rich local history and recreating some of the technology used by natives , looking forward to participating in napping and identification threads, always in learning from knowledgeable folks on these types of forums, was having difficulty posting photos, will get it figured out, thanks for adding me
    2ET703 South Central Texas

Guess my pic was too large, cropped it down , Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210327_180446048~4.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	544697 piece of root beer chert I found in the driveway couple days ago, never know what's hiding inside
    2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Welcome from Florida ..Sounds like you’re in the right place/ places....nice work, a good lookin point., looking forward to seeing some Texas stuff.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome to the site, glad you have joined us and look forward to seeing more!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Georgia, lots to learn and look at here. Looking forward to seeing your finds.
          🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome. Nice introductory point.
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X