• Show
Clear All

• redrocks
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Justindsneed
    replied
    I am located in Colorado near the South Platte. Would love to talk to you some more and compare materials/artifacts!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Welcome to the site...look forward to seeing your finds...i used to live in Aurora and have family near denver.....im in nw middle tn now

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    replied
    Welcome to the forum Co. Kim from Central Pa.

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    A pleasant 70degee welcome from Florida..Good luck 1996, the best is yet to be found

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• kayakaddict
    replied
    Welcome from NJ. Looking forward to seeing what you find. It can take patience, and many artifacts are broken when you find them. Still, a great way to appreciate human history.
    Evan

Leave a comment:

• Sugaree
    replied
    Welcome from North Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Welcome!
    It's a habit that's hard to break but one of a few worth having.

Leave a comment:

• antmike915
    replied
    Welcome from Georgia

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Welcome to arrowheads.com good to have you with us.

Leave a comment:

• willjo
    replied
    Welcome from Ga. looks like you are on the way with that property

Leave a comment:

• Jethro355
    replied
    Welcome, from Arkansas. Please, share what you find and we will try to help!

Leave a comment:

• COHunter1996
    started a topic New Guy From Colorado

New Guy From Colorado

I recently came across this forum online and finally decided to join. I am 25 years old and live in the Denver area. I found my first artifact last year and have been really interested in artifact hunting ever since. I know there are plenty of artifacts in Colorado and would love to learn more about them, the people that made them, and how to find them. I was recently on a turkey hunt along the south platte river and came across some materials I have a couple questions on, but I will post the questions under a different forum topic. I also have read up on the rules and regulations and know I can only keep stuff off of private ground (I have some access along the South Platte). Thanks Guys!
Working...
X