New member from Ohio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Ohio!

Glad I found this site! I have always fished the rivers and creeks around lake erie and my mom was telling me stories how my dad found all these arrowheads and all. Well I searched my areas history and its full of sites where Indian villages were found! I even found a autobiography called Scoouwa http://www.amazon.com/Scoouwa-Smiths.../dp/087758009X its about a man took captive by Indians and who grew up Indian. The maps in the book are of my rivers and creeks I fish! So I wanted to say hello and that I hope I can find my 1st arrowhead and contribute pics to the site! posted my 1st find today in the what did I find section. Looks like a crude flint knife but I don't even know what I am looking for so its prolly nothing! It sure is sharp like a razor blade tho and was 100 ft above the river.

Welcome to the forum!
    Rhode Island

Comment

welcome to the forum
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Connecticut, good luck hunting heads and I hope to be seeing some pics from you soon!
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

Welcome and looking forward to your future finds!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome aboard Matt from a fellow Ohioan. I am a little south of you in Alliance. You won't regret joining this sight, you will learn alot on here from some fine folks. I will try to check out your post and see if I can help you out. Lorain should be a hot spot, if you can get permission, look in farm fields or fresh turned dirt in fields above the rivers you fish. Good luck and look fwd. to seeing your stuff.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will keep ya posted!

Comment

Working...
                X