West Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas

Not knowing my way around the forum, I skipped the intro and posted my find. I've already enjoyed the discussion on that find. I'm from west Texas, been interested in artifacts for several decades, but never knew what I was doing when hunting, and consequently never found anything except one that I found by pure luck back in about 2004. Recently I've followed TexAg around and learned a lot about where to look, but then when I recently found one, it didn't fit any of the rules. Nevertheless, I hope to get out and find more, and I look forward to enjoying the discussions in this forum.
    Things just keep getting better. Midland Co., TX

Welcome to the forum and glad you have joined us. Thanks TexAg too!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I think we been knowing bout you already from TexAg. Welcome, formally! May you be doubly blessed by the company of his mentor, beloved LinnyMan (aka Lindenmeier Man/ J.J.)!
      Last edited by Cecilia; 05-01-2021, 01:34 PM.
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

The best is yet to be found, maybe it’ll be you, good luck.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome from Georgia Tex, glad to have you here.
          🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome texart
            SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome from Central Texas
              2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Welcome from Northern Georgia just so you know it isn't easy finding them. I usually go at least once a week and you haven't seen me post lately. Lots of skunk days for me I did find a big broken flake knife but I got the plain end and tossed it back.
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota... our nations icebox..
                  you’re smack dab, in prime territory.... go gettum..✌️
                  Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• TexArt
                    TexArt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Up-north, I have Minnesota roots myself, but I think almost from the opposite corner of the state from you. I think I saw you're from the SE. I'm from and have family from the NW end of I-94. The family has land up there, but it's never crossed my mind to look for artifacts. Now I'm looking forward to getting back up there, but probably have to time it with plowing so I can see the ground.

Welcome to the forum. We are happy to have you with us.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                  X