Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Austin, TX

Hello!

I came across this forum while doing some research on stone tools, trying to make sense of some of the strange things I’ve found in my yard. Hoping to learn a lot and share my findings with the community.

I’m not too far down the road east of you. I’m a newbie to this forum as well. I also came across it researching what I’ve found. I’m finding some interesting things my yard too. There is lots to find since we have a lot of flint in these parts. It was made good use of for many, many years by many, many people. I’ll be posting some of my finds soon. It would be interesting to see if your finds and mine are similar like flaked tools.

Comment

Welcome from Georgia (to both of you). We all here like pictures so post away 👍
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome!
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Welcome fellow Texans, I'm new here too, there are some really knowledgeable folks on here, post up some pics of your finds.
          2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Welcome
            South Dakota

Comment

Welcome VioletCrown and Muggsy. Glad you have joined us and looking forward to seeing your finds.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome we all love seeing artifacts. I hope to see you’re finds
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                  X