New member - Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - Ohio

Hello! My name is Don and I am from southwest ohio. I hunt with my daughter and wife, and soon my son. We just started last year but have gotten the bug pretty bad. We love the family time together, and the artifacts we find. To learn more about us, check out our blog teamhartman.weebly.com

Welcome Don, you have come to the right place for the bug you have contracted. There many infected people here that will help you through your prognosis.
    Chase
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hey TeamHartman!....welcome to AH.com!!....as you know, it's an incurable disease...post some of those pictures you have when you get a chance.
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hello Don, My name is Bill and I am addicted to Ohio Indian Artifacts!! Welcome to the club, I am in the Northeast corridor of the Buckeye State. You probably have latched on to some nice stuff in the Southwest corridor of the state. There is definately some prime ground out your direction. Welcome and look forward to seeing your finds._Bill

Comment

Welcome Team Hartman! Good to see ya here too.

Comment

Welcome Don and family!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome Buckeyes, from a former Buckeye. Now live in Ks. What town you in ?

Comment

Hey C-Gode, I'll try to get some posted.  Good to see a familiar name .

Comment

Thanks Bill, I don't get to hunt much down this way, I do most of it in Kentucky, but you're right, this is prime hunting ground.

Comment

Hi Spanky, we are in Fairfield, just north of Cincinnati.

Comment

Welcome from Northern ky

Comment

Don, I'm from Cincy grew up in Price Hill just little south of you. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds.

Comment

Well, welcome from Central Illinois! Glad you found us.
                          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome from Oregon, where the heat finally caught up to us wit 102 today, which is brutal, since I just spent the July 30 to Aug 3 on Boy Scout High Adventure in San Juan Islands of NW Washington, where it never got above 72 and was actually a bit too cool at times.
                            Darin
                            P.S. the bug is not too bad, if you have the right medications... Lol
                            In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. -John Muir

Comment

Working...
                            X