More howdys from Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More howdys from Texas.

Hey ya'll.I'm an avowed digger, sifter, rock turner and walker. Between my dirt bike, Kayak, truck and boat, there aint a shorline site safe from me. Gators and snakes be Dammed!
    Started this adventure while searching for traces of Jean Lafitte and his captains thru-out the Galveston bay complex. Did a lot of library research that put me at different locations on 4 of the 5 bays in the Galveston area. The problem was that every where the early settlers were ( or were said to have been) , there was indian midden below and around the suspected sites. All the prime Real Estate and cool places on the Bays and Bayous had evidence of many, many generations of native people that were there first.
    I realized I was looking for the wrong thing. That was over 35 years ago. I can tell you from experience the thrill never goes away. Lone Star
    FGH Check out my artifact store at Lone Star Artifact Reclaim

Welcome Lone Star, looking forward to seeing what you have in your collection and hear more about the history of your area and inhabitants!
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Welcome Lone Star I knew that you would get this site figured out. look forward to seeing the loot.
      Chase
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome Lone Star.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some of your collection.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X