Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma old timer

Hello to all,
    I decided it was time to start looking at and displaying my arrowheads again. There wasn't anything like this site (or the internet) 50 years ago, so I am excited about sharing information and learning more about the artifacts in my collection.
    Robert

Welcome Robert, I don't think there were even computers 50 years ago?...lol.....looking forward to seeing some pics of your collection!!
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Yes, there were computers 50 years ago but they were much different from what we have now- the size of a room! My dad was an engineer who worked on the first computers in the Army during the Korean War and after, then he worked for Sperry-Rand Univac on the first commercial computers. About 50 years ago, I can remember printing signs on the first computer- and the pictures were all Xs and Os, I guess the first pixels!

Comment

welcome nice to see another okie looking forword to seeing youre collection and finds

Comment

Robert welcome to the forum from a Texas collector.
          Jack

Comment

Welcome to the forum from an CT collector moved south to TN
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome Robert, looking forward to seeing that collection!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                X