New User from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User from Arizona

Hey guys! My name is Brooke. I am a 24 year old living in Phoenix AZ. I grew up in Colorado who an entire family who looked for arrowheads as a hobby and at a very young age become almost a passion of mine. While in Arizona, I haven't found any specific spot to go that isn't in Navajo Nation. I don't want secret spots or anything like that but some direction on where to go in Arizona would be awesome. I miss getting out there and the excitement that comes when you find something so any help would be awesome! Plus I am a nurse and need to get back to do doing this in my spare time! Can't wait to show you my stuff and see yours!

Looking forward to seeing your collection, welcome from Georgia
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome Brooke. There are plenty on here that may give you some direction be patient and good luck.
      West Georgia​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome from Florida, good luck..
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Georgia
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the forum Brooke
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to forum
                South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Welcome. Phoenix and Tucson area are Hohokam culture zone. Maybe you can find private property owners who will permit you to surface hunt. Navajo is the opposite end, the Northeast quadrant of Az. But there are also native lands in south and east Az., in Hohokam area, so may be a tough goal, but has to be some areas you could hunt, pending permission. Good luck.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Welcome to our forum from Alabama.

Comment

Welcome to Arrowheads.com from Central Pa. Goldenrock I have no idea where to send you but good luck an may the Great Spirit guide you. Show some of your finds we love to look at N.A. Artifacts. Kim
                      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                      X