decorated spearhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decorated spearhead?

Hi from Kent in England! I recently bought some Yorkshire stone from a garden centre and while scattering it in my garden found an artifact which I think looks like a decorated spearhead. I'd appreciate any comments pkease!

Sorry no pics showing. Can’t wait to see what you have
    New York

Comment

Welcome, hope you get some pics posted.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com

This section of the forum is for folks to introduce themselves. Please post some decent pictures of what you have found... either in "What Did I Find?" or in the "International (Non-North American) Artifacts" section.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

If your photos are larger than two mega bytes they will not load. You will need to resize them. Check tutorials on youtube for ways to resize photos with your phone or cameras settings . Welcome to arrowheads.com from across the pond.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Elizmal welcome. I can't waite to see this Artifact you found. Kim from Pa.
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Well,ill be darn, i had no idea they had native Americans over there in england...lol....joke, would love to see some points from across the pond...🙂
              JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

Welcome
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X