Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Welcome to arrowheads.com

This section of the forum is for folks to introduce themselves... so please feel free to do that.

I noted you had also posted your find on an old thread relating to the rules for our 'Find of the Month' competition (I have deleted that post). If you're showcasing something you're proud of, there's a "Show and Tell" section of the forum where you can do this. If you're seeking information, there's a "What Did I Find?" section. If you want to start some discussion on your find, there's a "Native American Arrowheads & Other Lithic Artifacts" section.

We all love to see people's finds, but appreciate a bit more than just a picture... and you'll get more views if you post in the appropriate section.
    Last edited by painshill; 10-13-2021, 06:45 AM.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Great looking Florida point, I'd love to read more about it!
      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Welcome
        South Dakota

Comment

welcome aboard
          Wyoming

Comment

Welcome from Georgia, I used to live in Tampa; lots of good stuff from your area
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to the show, Please take the advice your given. I hope you enjoy all that you find here. Kim from Central Pa. And do you have a shorter name we can call you?
                  Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                X