Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm Katrina from Louisiana, new to this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldrocks2
    replied
    Welcome from Iowa. Look like mostly natural rocks cept for the orange,yellow one that may be a artifact, can't say for sure but your best bet on a point.

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• hudson
    replied
    Katrina from the pics looks all natural to me but keep looking. I just left ne Louisiana and found a lot

Leave a comment:

• TexasRanchLady
    replied
    Welcome Katarina! We’re glad you’re here. The one with “potential “ (the reddish/orange one shaped more like a typical point) …. Can you tell what material that is? It’s tough to tell from the photo but it might be petrified wood. If it is, that may be why the person working it gave up. Pet wood is notoriously tough to knap.

Leave a comment:

• Katarina
    replied
    Last post. I apologize, this just doesn't seem to be my forte, it's been a busy week and was fun for a minute.. I had just started to separate them into groups too.
    Hope y'all have a nice night..

Leave a comment:

• Midwestener
    commented on 's reply
    Shes all natural

• Midwestener
    commented on 's reply
    This one was altered by man, but not much. They may have gave up on it, who knows. You're on the right track though

• Up-north
    replied
    Welcome from UpNorth… keep kick’n dirt…✌️

Leave a comment:

• Katarina
    replied
    This one's a little different but you can see where someone chipped away at it to get this shape a very long time ago..

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    replied
    Hi Katrina. There was once a bad storm down your way. Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    replied
    Welcome Katrina, your in the greatest place to learn about First Nation and all their tools. Post what you find, people here are always willing to help each other. Kim from Central Pa.

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Now this one has potential. Kim

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, sizing is everything when posting pics. I downsize original with own app, then usually pick “medium” in options presented in forum’s “Uploading Attachments” process. You catch on; I did!

• sailorjoe
    replied
    Welcome to our forum from Alabama. The first photos are just rocks as other members have already told you but the last one you posted looks kinda like a rock that has been worked on by man.

Leave a comment:

• Katarina
    replied
    Thank you!
    I was having trouble uploading anything at all..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X