New member from Tennessee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Tennessee.

Hey, my name’s Dayne Watson and I primarily hunt in Johnson county Tennessee and do a little looking in Watauga county North Carolina. Bought some property and started finding some arrowheads out in a recently cleared field. Excited to post some of my finds and see all the killers posted on this forum.

Welcome to the forum Dayne and look forward to seeing your finds.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from West central Missouri. Can't beat finding stuff on your own property

Comment

• EastTn Dayne
        EastTn Dayne commented
        Editing a comment
        Finding them on the property is either a blessing or a curse, because now when I’m out there all I do is look for arrowheads lol

• Tenoch
        Tenoch commented
        Editing a comment
        It's true, if it's already difficult to look up almost anywhere , think you won't be able to do it even at home, I imagine being late for commitments cause im checking flakes and all that...

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        I just don’t wear my glasses when I go outside, even to mailbox!
        I have gone to appointment with dirty knees. I did wipe off loose dirt tho, first….
        Last edited by Cecilia; 07-31-2022, 04:14 PM.

Welcome Dayne Watson. Were excited to have you join us. Show um if you got um. Kim from Central Pa.
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome from west central Florida.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum....look forward to seeing you east tn finds....nw middle tn here
          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome, and post some pics!
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Welcome aboard Dayne! Can't wait to see what you have found.
              South Carolina

Comment

Thought I had replied a while back to this. Pretty country of that way. Welcome to arrowheads.com I know a couple times on my way to Boone , Banner Elk area I passed by an awesome Rock shelter. its close to the road and the farmer there keeps his equipment under it. its on the NC side.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• EastTn Dayne
                  EastTn Dayne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know exactly the rock shelter your talking about, you think there might be artifacts under there?

Howdy from Texas!

Comment

Working...
                X