Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Utah find. Anyone know what it might be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Utah find. Anyone know what it might be?

I found it just outside of price Utah. Like a few miles east. Fremont Indians I believe. It looks like a bottom to something cool. The edges are definitely worked. Anyone maybe know what kind of tool or some point it is?

Welcome to the forum. Looks like give or take half of a knife. Next time you go back there keep an eye open, maybe you'll get lucky and find the other half.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• clovisoid
      clovisoid commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree

• Clewis
      Clewis commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I’ll be going back soon. I looked around the area for some time hoping to find the other half. Maybe next time. Thanks.

Welcome from west central Florida
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Clewis
      Clewis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I actually lived in oldsmar a few years back. We would have been neighbors!

I agree with Greg. In the last photo on the left side there are lighter colored channels of material seperating the different colors in the rock. Those little fissures might be fault lines. There may have been one at the break. Looks like it would have had some nice size to it. Congrats on your find . welcome to arrowheads.com
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Clewis
      Clewis commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah wish I would have found the full thing! Maybe i will next time. Thanks for the info hoss! 👍🏼

Welcome from Iowa, Thats a hard call. Find the other half and would be easier. Good luck.
    SE IA

Comment

Working...
    X