Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Spalding Co GEORGIA

Recent find in Spalding county Georgia

Guys and Gals, our newest member is for one, a great friend of mine! She is super inspirational, generous, intelligent, hard working, outgoing, eager to learn, super artistic, caring, helping, unselfish, intelligent, gosh i could keep on and on….but yall will find out for yourselves! An AMAZING person who will be a huge attribute to our little community here. She’s pretty new to the hobby but shes a natural! She has her hands in alot of artifact related media forms and events and shows and such, helping any way she can. I was blessed to have met her and ive finally convinced her how valuable all of yall here are thankfully shes decided to join us here! She’s definitely one of us and will fit right in perfectly here. Glad to have you sister! Hope you are ready to learn some things and i know you will enjoy helping others! 🙌🏼

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Thought you were gonna say you were married to her before the punch line 😂🇺🇸

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha Hal! No, but shes exactly what ive been looking for! 😂. She has a wonderful husband that is good as gold and they are a very happy couple. He’s definitely a lucky man!

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, Hal!

Welcome and with the point and Paleosnows comments, two great introductions. Glad you have joined us.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing all
      the wonderful things people find and share on here.

Comment

Well starting with a Bolen Bevel kinda sets the pace. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you with us.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

How could I not love this person after that intro🤗..

WELCOME ABOARD MOBLEY👏👏👏.👍🇺🇸.
            Last edited by Hal Gorges; 11-22-2022, 08:55 AM.
            Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome
              South Dakota

Comment

Welcome from West central MO

Comment

Welcome to forum from Twin City, Ga. if you go to a lot of artifact shows we may have attend one of the same. Have you ever gone to Peach State show in Cartersville Ga.
                  South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Mobleycrue
                    Mobleycrue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi! Yes I went to Leesburg,Eufala, Phenix City, and Lee County shows this year. I am part of Georgia Artifacta for you Page Team. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to arrowheads.com …. From the frozen tundra of 10,000 lakes…… 👍
                  Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Little late but welcome to the forum. Paleosnow seems to
                    have a way of recruiting folks to come here.

Comment

Working...
                    X