Looking for others from my area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for others from my area

Id enjoy talking and comparing finds with others from my area.If theres anybody from Ohio on here,southern, central,eastern etc.Let me know I'd really appreciate it.Sorry for posting three things in one day just trying to utilize this forum.Thanks in advance.

Welcome from Minnesota.
    don’t be sorry. That’s why we’re all here.
    post up some more!…….👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Welcome
      South Dakota

Comment

Welcome to the forum and post as often as you like.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I'd suggest you make your way to Circleville and stop at the Clarke-May museum, and ask for Jeb Bowen. Jeb's their local archaeologist, and probably knows more about Ohio artifacts than any other person in the state. You should also check the Ohio Archaeology Society, http://ohioarch.org/ site and look for a chapter near you.

Comment

Good day and welcome to our forum. I was going to suggest about looking for a chapter of the Archaeology society and Stansbery beat me to it. Many years ago I joined the local chapter of the Alabama Archaeological Society and met many people from my area including a couple of men who helped me immeasurably.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I am over on the Little Miami kicking rocks when I get the chance. I like to ride and kayak over your way because Ohio is a little bumpier to the East. Good luck finding them.
              Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

Working...
              X