Hello and thanks for having me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and thanks for having me!

I've been on the site many times but joined up recently. Been looking for relics and treasure for quite sometime. I do too many things to just focus on it, but it's one of my faves along with foraging plants, mushrooms, regular stones for jewelry, fishing, hunting and many other activities. We moved to Tennessee, Turtletown in the east, last year but had to come back out to california as my wife's mother passed so we're now in Tehachapi, CA, Kawaiisu territory. I've found some things here I'll post pics of two of em. Y'all might like my wife and I's jewelry, it's real old world, we collect all the stones, shells, bones and such ourselves, we tan our own deerskins, brain tanning, for all of our cord and leather bags and pouches. The site is thenaturalfreehumanbeings.com, and I'm not looking to sell anything, just thought it fits the site. Anyway if anyone is in the area and wants to go wandering hit me up! Nice to find so many like minded folks. Hope all are well...

Soren

Welcome to our site my new friend. I too like to hunt Mushrooms and forage and like you have many interest's. Glad to have you with us. Kim from Central Pa.
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome to our forum. Glad you decided to join us.

Comment

Welcome! Glad you have joined us.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Looked at your website, y'all making some cool stuff, hope you stick around, look forward to seeing your finds and crafts, there is a modern flint knapping section that shows some of our artwork
          2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Welcome
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X