Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the site, introducing myself from Central PA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site, introducing myself from Central PA!!

Hey there I'm excited to join what looks like a great community!
    Im Thomas, and I'm addicted to hunting arrowheads. 5 years ago I moved to Mifflin County, in Central Pennsylvania and got permission from a local amishman to surface hunt his cornfields. All my collection come from the same cornfield by Kishacoquillas Creek. As my collection has gotten bigger, patterns start to emerge. I'm in the stage of trying to sort and determine what I have that's good and what is just flakes.

I hope to learn more about knapping, and identifying artifacts in general. I'm finding what seems to be a pretty wide variety so my goal is to start sorting and labeling my collection. I'm still a novice. I hope to learn from the many more experienced rock hounds out there.

I look forward to posting some ID pictures. As well as continued hunting, with pictures in the field. Who doesn't love an Amish plowed cornfield!!

Welcome to form from Georgia and good lock on your new hobby.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

A grand welcome to a fellow Central Pa. collector. We must get together. Kim
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome to Arrowheads.com looking for ward to seeing your finds
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from west central Florida Thomas..I’m still learning after a lifetime ..Good luck..😉👍🇺🇸
          Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Thomas. .
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey Thomas, welcome from West central MO. We're all a bunch of addicts here, you'll fit right it

Comment

Welcome from SC!😊
                South Carolina

Comment

Great to have you. Post good focused pics of a few at a time. A coin or something for scale in the pic is a great help. Both sides please. Looking forward to seeing them.

Comment

Good tip carguy! I will take some good pics and post something here this week. Can't wait to get some input. The knowledge here is great, everyone has been very welcoming

Comment

Welcome
                      South Dakota

Comment

Welcome .. This site is a wealth of information .

Comment

Welcome Thubbard! And you are correct on the community and knowledge of the good folks here. This forum is truly a blessing to me and a wealth of information as well as entertainment when im not hunting artifacts. Stick around and you wont be a “novice” for long. Happy Hunting

Comment

Welcome from the PA/Ohio line.
                            Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

welcome
                              Wyoming

Comment

Working...
                              X