Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sailorjoe
    replied
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. Your area near the Coosa River should offer you lots of artifact hunting opportunities. If you are a newcomer it will take much effort to find sites to hunt but there are lots out there.

Leave a comment:

• willjo
    replied
    Glad you made it over to Arrowhead.com welcome to forum Terry

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Welcome to the other side, t dog!

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia
    replied
    First, of all, how cool is name of hometown! I am basically rockhound who is steady learning bout artifacts (they give me chill-bumps!). Most my stuff quartz, with one beautiful Chert knife, and I am so looking forward to seeing quartz tools from longtime collector!

Leave a comment:

• Jon E. Busch
    replied
    Lol... I have used relicgrubber ever since our "Andy Sizemore" days...

Leave a comment:

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Appreciate it Jon (aka Relicgrubber, Toledo Bend, maybe others)! Thanks for the invite.

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    I'd recognize a Garscale anywhere! Thanks Steve.

• Jon E. Busch
    replied
    Welcome aboard Terry!!! Glad you came over...

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    replied
    What up TDog! Great to see ya.

Leave a comment:

• Tdog
    started a topic Arrowhead Hunter From East Central Alabama

Arrowhead Hunter From East Central Alabama

Hello everyone. My name is Terry Walls from Eclectic, AL. I'm a retired IBM mainframe computer systems engineer. I've been hunting arrowheads since I was a child and am now 65 years old. I've been a member of message boards similar to this one since 2006--PROS, Texas Cache, Arrowhead Forums, Arrowheadology (Tribal Council), Arrowhead Talk (Moderator), and most recently, TreasureNet. In my very short time here, I already see some of my long-time friends. I like all Native American artifacts as well as modern arrowhead reproductions. I have a modest collection of personal finds from my area and most are made of quartz and quartzite and a few novaculite and chert pieces. I also play 5-string banjo, guitar & mandolin and have a modest collection of those instruments. I should be able to figure out how to function here before long and will share some of what I have. I look forward to seeing all the artifacts here and making new friends. Onward and upward!!!​
    Last edited by Tdog; 02-22-2023, 12:40 PM.
Working...
X