Arrowhead Hunter From East Central Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead Hunter From East Central Alabama

Hello everyone. My name is Terry Walls from Eclectic, AL. I'm a retired IBM mainframe computer systems engineer. I've been hunting arrowheads since I was a child and am now 65 years old. I've been a member of message boards similar to this one since 2006--PROS, Texas Cache, Arrowhead Forums, Arrowheadology (Tribal Council), Arrowhead Talk (Moderator), and most recently, TreasureNet. In my very short time here, I already see some of my long-time friends. I like all Native American artifacts as well as modern arrowhead reproductions. I have a modest collection of personal finds from my area and most are made of quartz and quartzite and a few novaculite and chert pieces. I also play 5-string banjo, guitar & mandolin and have a modest collection of those instruments. I should be able to figure out how to function here before long and will share some of what I have. I look forward to seeing all the artifacts here and making new friends. Onward and upward!!!​
    Last edited by Tdog; 02-22-2023, 12:40 PM.
    Savant Banjo Picker

What up TDog! Great to see ya.

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd recognize a Garscale anywhere! Thanks Steve.

Welcome aboard Terry!!! Glad you came over...

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate it Jon (aka Relicgrubber, Toledo Bend, maybe others)! Thanks for the invite.

Lol... I have used relicgrubber ever since our "Andy Sizemore" days...

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Poor ole Andy. I didn't even know he was sick. I remember him helping Patty Even with Texas Cache constantly. He was Panda over there I believe.

• Jon E. Busch
      Jon E. Busch commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you are correct, He was Panda and had one of the best artifact collection. I believe Roadrunner artifacts was the seller of his fine collection.

First, of all, how cool is name of hometown! I am basically rockhound who is steady learning bout artifacts (they give me chill-bumps!). Most my stuff quartz, with one beautiful Chert knife, and I am so looking forward to seeing quartz tools from longtime collector!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I've lived in Eclectic AL for the majority of my life. Small town USA.

Welcome to the other side, t dog!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

Glad you made it over to Arrowhead.com welcome to forum Terry
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Johnny. I look forward to seeing you again. Last time was right before COVID hit.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. Your area near the Coosa River should offer you lots of artifact hunting opportunities. If you are a newcomer it will take much effort to find sites to hunt but there are lots out there.

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I'm closer to the Tallapoosa River. Actually, Lake Martin was formed by damming up the Tallapoosa and it's many, many feeder creeks. That's mostly where I hunt these days.

This ain't Tdogs first rodeo.

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't remember how long I've known you Steve but it's been many years.

Tdog- Awesome to see you over here! Joshua
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joshua. I thought that was you when I first saw your location.

Welcome to The Forum Tdog.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

Welcome!
    Rhode Island

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Charlie!

Welcome Tdog. It looks like you have fit in wonderfully already. My name is Kim and I'm from Central Pa. One of my brothers lives in Huntsville and I have found many points while visiting, him along the Tennessee River. We cant wait to see some of your finds. K
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your candor. My finds aren't gonna dazzle anyone with glamor but the sheer number is another thing in itself. Study pieces! I don't think I have even one that is not damaged in some way. LOL! Again, thanks.
      Last edited by Tdog; 02-23-2023, 08:25 PM.

Welcome to the site Tdog . Good to have you with us.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hoss. I'll behave here! I believe I remember you from Arrowheadformus or Arrowheadology if you used Hoss as your userid then.

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. glad to be here.

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      I was on there but not too much. Too bad that site was lost. There was a lot of great information in ology.

Hope alls well, and great to have you with us T~Dog…👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Tdog
      Tdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.
Working...
X